The BJC Full-Ride Scholars Program provides 100% tuition coverage for incoming undergraduate students at Barnes-Jewish College Goldfarb School of Nursing – plus the opportunity to launch your career at BJC.
Here’s how it works:
- Applicants in the Upper Division or Accelerated BSN programs* at Goldfarb will be considered for the program based on qualifying factors including merit and/or financial need.
- Award recipients enroll in courses each term, graduate from Goldfarb School of Nursing, pass the NCLEX and make a 3-year work commitment to BJC HealthCare. (Repayment is required if the commitment is not honored.)
Email us today to learn more about how you can become a Full-Ride Scholar!
About Goldfarb School of Nursing
Access to a Top-Tier Nursing Education:
- Innovative teaching models where you’ll learn the science and skills of nursing
- The chance to apply your knowledge in state-of-the-art simulation labs with virtual reality
Comprehensive Career Preparation:
- Clinical rotations at some of the nation’s top hospitals
- Help with placement from BJC’s team of career placement experts
- A fully supported launch to your career if all commitment guidelines are met
A Culture of Support:
- Individual academic support and resources
- Student academic achievement coordinators
- Peer tutors/supplemental instruction
- Writing services
- Mental health screenings/appointments
- Group sessions for academic support and orientation
- DEI and community activities
- Student clubs
- 14 hospitals across the region, academic and community, urban, suburban and rural
- 5 hospitals with Magnet® designation
- Nationally recognized Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Siteman Cancer Center
- A partnership with Washington University School of Medicine, which offers a clinical environment with access to the latest research, innovations and technology
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits program that includes a dedicated focus on the health and well-being of employees and their family members
Find out more about BJC HealthCare here.
Email us today to learn more!
* The BJC Full-Ride Scholars Program is not currently available for the Weekend-Evening BSN option.