Welcome to the Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College Library. You will have access to millions of books and journals, including those in:
- Goldfarb School of Nursing Library Catalog
- MOBIUS catalog (70+ libraries statewide)
- Tens of thousands of full-text e-books
- Several full-text databases, including CINAHL Complete, MEDLINE Complete, Proquest Health Research Premium, Cochrane Library, and more
- Full-text collections, including LWW/Ovid Total Access, Sage Premier, ScienceDirect
- PubMed — Comprises more than 19 million citations for biomedical articles from MEDLINE and life science journals
To access these catalogs and databases, please login to GUS Connect or Canvas. To contact library services, please fill out the Ask the Librarian form at the bottom of the page.
(Exceptions to these hours will be posted on GUS Library page)
Mon, Tues, Thur: 7:30a-5:00p
You have access to the library and may ask for assistance from the library staff. Please contact us for help with bibliographic searching, plus article retrieval; in addition, you can check books out from the library.
Ask the Librarian
If you have any questions or need to request a book or journal article, please complete the form below.