Title Description Action
This Scholar’s program is open to any Goldfarb School of Nursing (GSON) undergraduate or graduate student(s) who demonstrates an interest in the nursing profession and the pursuit of excellence in nursing.
This program assists you in repaying your loans in exchange for a service commitment. Click the Comparison Guide for information detailing the differences in the HRSA Repayment Programs.
This program assists you in repaying your loans in exchange for a service commitment (Nurse Practitioners only).
This program assists borrowers who are employed in a qualified public service occupation to have some of their loan balance forgiven. Please click the link for more information.
This form can be used to defer your loan payments on a Direct or FFELP Loan if you have at least half time enrollment.
This form can be used to defer payments (Education related) on a Direct Parent/Graduate PLUS loan. Please review all criteria for eligible loans before submission to the Direct Loan Servicing Center.
This form is used to determine private loan eligibility after all other applicable financial aid has been accounted for. This form should have been provided by your private education lender. However if you need it, we provide the form as well. If you need help with completing the form with accurate…

This information explains requirements for receiving federal financial aid and how the amount of aid is determined.

Entrance counseling ensures you understand the terms and conditions of your loan and your rights and responsibilities. You'll learn what a loan is, how interest works, your options for repayment, and how to avoid delinquency and default.
You must complete exit counseling when you leave school or drop below half-time enrollment. The purpose of exit counseling is to ensure you understand your student loan obligations and are prepared for repayment.
Whether you’re a student, parent, or borrower, you’ll need to create your own account to complete federal student aid tasks.

Schools participating in Title IV loan programs are required to develop and adhere to a code of conduct.

Application for VA education benefits.
Dependents' application for VA education benefits.
Application for vocational rehabilitations for claimants with service-connected disabilities.
Application for family member to use transferred benefits.
Request for change of program or place of training.
Dependents' request for change of program or place of training.
Application for reimbursement of licensing or certification test fees
Federal Regulations require us to inform eligible borrowers about the availability of grant assistance in Missouri. We are also required to provide grant assistance information to borrowers from other states.