Undergraduate Admission Procedures
Applications will be considered when all of the following materials have been completed and submitted to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed undergraduate online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended sent to the Office of Admissions
- Regardless of U.S. residency, international applicants who received associate, undergraduate degrees or higher from colleges and universities in which English is not the primary language must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination as an indicator of ability to read, write and comprehend English. This requirement is waived for applicants who received degrees from colleges and universities in which the primary language is English. Barnes-Jewish College recommends that students take the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT).
- The score requirement for the IBT is 85, with minimum scores of 21 for reading and 23 for writing.
- The score requirement for the computer-based test is 240, with a minimum score of 4.5 on the Test of Written English.
- The score requirement for the paper-based test is 575.
- Additional credentials may be requested after an initial review of the applicant's file
All credentials received become the property of Barnes-Jewish College. Providing incorrect information concerning previous enrollment at other colleges or universities will void admission to the college.
Admission Entry Terms
BSN Upper Division
BSN Weekend / Evening
Admission is valid only for the term stated and may not be used for subsequent terms.
Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College communicates admission decisions by email.