IMPORTANT NOTICE: During non-business hours, online admissions applications may be temporarily unavailable due to server maintenance. During server maintenance, please check back to apply.
Thank you for your interest in Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College! We are dedicated to preparing a highly capable and compassionate health care workforce.
In addition to a supportive community of fellow students and renowned faculty, applying to the Goldfarb School of Nursing means:
- Access to cutting-edge simulation technology
- Accelerated programs for busy adults
- A forward-thinking learning and research environment
- Opportunities to gain experience at top hospitals
Already applied? Check my application status page.
The Application Process
For detailed information about when you should submit your application, costs and more, please visit:
Your Account Information
On the next screen, you can create a first-time user account with your First Name, Last Name, Birth Date, and Email Address. Please use a permanent, non-school issued email address. Once your account has been created, you can log back in to check your status. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all required records have been received by the Admissions Office. Only completed applications will be reviewed.
On your online application, please list each college where you have earned college-level credit in the past—even if you only completed one course and that course transferred to another college or the course is not a prerequisite for our program.
We will only accept official transcripts that are sent directly to us from the college, and we do not accept faxed transcripts as “official.” Electronic transcripts can be sent to the Admissions Office at [email protected].
If electronic delivery is not an option, official transcripts can be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
4483 Duncan Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
The admissions application has up to seven sections and all required questions must be answered. You can start the application and complete it at a later time, if needed.
Choosing a Program That's Right for You
We offer a range of programs depending on your experience and availability. There are three paths to earning your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN):
- The Accelerated BSN option is a program designed for people who already have a Bachelor's degree in another field. It's a 12-month (3-term), full-time program that prepares students for the NCLEX-RN exam to become a registered nurse (RN).
- The Upper Division BSN option is a full-time, 20-month (5-term) program that prepares students for the NCLEX-RN exam to become a registered nurse (RN).
- The Weekend and Evening BSN option is a part-time, 36-month (9-term) program that prepares students for the NCLEX-RN exam to become a registered nurse (RN).
Interested in a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or a post-MSN certificate? We are currently admitting students in four different MSN concentrations:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
- Post-MSN Certificate Options
If you are looking to obtain your Doctorate in Nursing, you can apply for:
For application questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 314.454.7055. We’re always happy to help! You can find additional resources by reviewing our admissions page for more information.
Ready to submit your application? Get started by setting up your account.