- Barnes-Jewish College is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post-graduate APRN certificate programs at Barnes Jewish College, Goldfarb School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing Accelerated Option and the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Upper Division Option are fully approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
- Missouri Chapter 335 section 335.066 (NPA)
- The Nurse Anesthesia Concentration is fully accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA).
- The U.S. Department of Education certifies all programs as eligible for federal and state grants and loans.
- All clinical affiliates eligible for Joint Commission accreditation are so accredited.
Addresses for Nursing Accrediting Agencies
These recognitions constitute assurance that other universities, colleges, professional schools and professions will recognize work satisfactorily completed at Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College.
The Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
655 K Street NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
Missouri State Board of Nursing
3605 Missouri Boulevard
PO Box 656
Jefferson City, Missouri 65102-0656
Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA)
222 South Prospect Avenue
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068-4001
Email: [email protected]