Welcome to the Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College Library. As a student, you will have access to millions of books and journals, including those in:
- Goldfarb School of Nursing Library Catalog
- MOBIUS catalog (60+ libraries statewide)
- Ovid MEDLINE
- EJS: Electronic Journals
- Ebsco Databases (CINAHL, MEDLINE, Health Business, Psychology and Behavioral Sciences)
- ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Source
- The Cochrane Library (full access only available on campus, limited access off campus)
- PubMed - Comprises more than 19 million citations for biomedical articles from MEDLINE and life science journals.
- ScienceDirect - a leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books.
- Ebsco eBooks
To access these catalogs and databases, please login to GUS Connect.
To contact Library Services, please fill out the Ask the Librarian form.