The following is a guide to departments and resources for current students.
- Course registration
- Registration dates and deadlines
- Transcript requests
- Graduation application
FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
- Scholarship and financial aid programs
- Steps on how to apply for financial aid
- Financial aid forms and resources
- Tuition, fees and expenses related to your program
- Book vouchers and refunds
- Payment of student charges
- Steps to view your student account online
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Spring, Summer, Fall Commencement
- Graduation Application
- Alumni Services
GUS Connect is your single-sign on student portal. You can find the following on GUS:
- Blackboard - view course assignments, the latest course schedule and academic calendar
- Banner self-service - view your student account and financial aid information
- Library catalog - access electronic journals and request articles/books via interlibrary loan
Download a PDF of the latest college catalog.
Download a PDF of the latest student handbook.
The following policies apply and are available to students attending Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College. All policies at the college are listed in the current student handbook and college catalog.
Student Consumer Information
In accordance with federal regulations set forth by The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, below is a summary of consumer information that must be made available to all students at Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes Jewish College.
Student Complaints, Concerns, Feedback
In an effort to provide a student-centered educational environment that respects and values the diversity of all persons and fosters life-long learning, the College has instituted various mechanisms to address student complaints/feedback.
Sigma Theta Tau
Learn how to become a member of the Tau Iota Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International. Membership is by invitation and eligibility is based on the candidate's academic and professional achievement.
Look up contact information for a faculty or staff member.