The following is a guide to departments and resources for current students.
- Course registration
- Registration dates and deadlines
- Transcript requests
- Graduation application
FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
- Scholarship and financial aid programs
- Steps on how to apply for financial aid
- Financial aid forms and resources
- Tuition, fees and expenses related to your program
- Book vouchers and refunds
- Payment of student charges
- Steps to view your student account online
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
- Tutoring, peer leader and mentor programs and career and personal counseling services
- Disability services
- Student organizations
- Mentor Collective - This program enhances a student's experience by linking you one-on-one with an alum mentor. Each mentor can answer your questions regarding career options, nursing practice or further education.
- Dean's Scholar Program - This program is open to any Goldfarb under-graduate or graduate student(s) who demonstrates an interest in the nursing profession and the pursuit of excellence in nursing
- Spring, Summer, Fall Commencement
- Graduation Application
- Alumni Services
GUS Connect is your single-sign on student portal. You can find the following on GUS:
- Banner self-service - view your student account and financial aid information
- Canvas - Goldfarb's learning management tool that allows students access to course assignments, grades, announcements and more
- Library catalog - access electronic journals and request articles/books via interlibrary loan
Download a PDF of the latest college catalog.
Download a PDF of the latest student handbook.
The following policies apply and are available to students attending Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College. All policies at the college are listed in the current student handbook and college catalog.
Student Consumer Information
In accordance with federal regulations set forth by The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, below is a summary of consumer information that must be made available to all students at Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes Jewish College.
Student Complaints, Concerns, Feedback
In an effort to provide a student-centered educational environment that respects and values the diversity of all persons and fosters life-long learning, the College has instituted various mechanisms to address student complaints/feedback.
Sigma Theta Tau
Learn how to become a member of the Tau Iota Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International. Membership is by invitation and eligibility is based on the candidate's academic and professional achievement.
Membership to St. Louis College of Pharmacy Fitness and Rec Center
Students, faculty and staff have access to join the St. Louis College of Pharmacy Fitness and Rec Center. With a Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College email (@BarnesJewishCollege.edu), Goldfarb’s students, faculty and staff can join the College of Pharmacy’s fitness center and have access to the weight room and recreational gym. To get register, or learn more, visit the fitness center’s website.
Look up contact information for a faculty or staff member.