Important Coronavirus COVID-19 Information Learn More
Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web

Private Aid Programs

Private Aid/Alternative Loans

In order to reduce the amount you may need in an alternative loan, please consider grants, scholarships, and loans. Here is Federal grant information:

School scholarship information is found here.

If you need funding after grants and scholarships are considered, please consider Direct Loans. More information can be found here:

For Dependent or Graduate students, an alternative to private loans, you could also consider a PLUS loan. More information can be found here:

If, after all these options have been explored, and you still need additional funding, please see information below about alternative loans.


To Apply: Alternative Loan Options

Please Note: If approved for an alternative loan, your loan will be divided up equally based on the loan period you've requested when you applied. If you wish to have specific amounts per term i.e. $4000 Summer, $5000 Fall, and $6000 Spring, you must let our office know in writing. 

An Income-Share Agreement (ISA) is another option to consider to help fund the gap between your tuition and fees and federal student aid. An ISA is somewhat similar to a private student loan but also operates slightly differently. Goldfarb currently recommends the ISA offered through Stride Funding for our students to consider. Stride does have a maximum funding amount of $25,000 per academic year. They utilize MOHELA, a federal loan servicer, for their repayment management. To view more information or apply for a Stride ISA, please click here.  


US News & World Report: Best Colleges, Nursing (BSN) Programs, 2022

Alumni, Stay in touch!

Update your information, tell us what you have been up to and share your accomplishments.
General Information: 314.454.7055
4483 Duncan Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
© Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved.