Please click on the items below for more information about:
The amount of credit hours you sign up for affects many things like Financial Aid status, eligibility for dependent health insurance, Loan deferment, etc. Please see the chart below:
FIRST TERM STUDENTS
- First term students are registered by the Registration office, in conjunction with your Academic and Support Services Advisor, prior to your arrival for new student orientation.
- For a sample schedule please visit the Class Schedule and view the Term 1 section for your program:
- BSN Accelerated - Term 1
- BSN Upper Division - Duncan Campus Site - Term 1
- BSN Upper Division - West Campus Site - Term 1
All registration dates and deadlines as well as refund schedules are located in the Academic Calendar.
- DURING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION TIME PERIOD
- Students can withdraw from courses online during the online registration time period indicated in the Academic Calendar.
- Please pay special attention to the instructions when changing a clinical or elective section.
- AFTER THE ONLINE REGISTRATION TIME PERIOD HAS EXPIRED
- You cannot withdraw from all courses through the Online Registration System
- You MUST contact your Academic and Student Support Services Advisor to
- Withdraw from all of your classes for a term
- Withdraw from Goldfarb School of Nursing, meaning you wish to end your academic career at the school.
- JESSICA ALLEN
- Serves the BSN Accelerated, Graduate, and Doctoral programs
- Phone: 314.362.7295
- E-mail: Jessica.Allen@bjc.org
- JANINE RUSSELL
- JANE HOLTGRAVE
- Serves the BSN Upper Division, West Campus Site and RN-BSN programs
- Duncan Campus Site: 314.273.6080
- West Campus Site: 314.996.7437
- E-mail: email@example.com
Students will receive an immediate failure and may not withdraw from a course if s/he commits an egregious violation, including, but not limited to:
- a reckless safety violation
- any HIPAA violation
- abuse of a patient, family member, staff, peer, or faculty
- one no-call/no-show for clinical or clinical labs
Absence from clinical orientation may result in an immediate course withdrawal at the discretion of the course coordinator.