Share your passion for the nursing profession – get involved with the Barnes-Jewish College Alumni Association. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Mentor Collective – Respond to students’ questions regarding career options, nursing practice or further education. Share your expertise in specialized fields such as pediatrics and mental health.
- Informational sessions – Join a panel of alumni to speak with potential students about the benefits of pursuing their education at Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College.
- New student orientation – Join us in welcoming new students to the College at the beginning of every term.
- Class representative – Serve as contact person between your class and the alumni office, let us know of milestone events and happenings, and help us keep your class roster up to date.
- Advisory board – Help organize events and programs to keep alumni connected.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out our volunteer request form below.
* = Required fields