5th,10th, 25th & 50th Class Reunion
We are pleased to announce Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College’s first virtual reunion! We look forward to honoring the friendships that formed here 50, 25, 10 and 5 years ago at Barnes Hospital School of Nursing, Jewish Hospital School of Nursing and Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College.
Please mark your calendars for Saturday, May 15, 2021, at 1:00 p.m.
May 15, 2021 will not be an ordinary virtual celebration--it will be double the fun and excitement! We are celebrating 50-, 25-, 10- and 5-year milestones for both our 2020 and 2021 alumni!
Reunion planning is underway for a virtual day of fun activities for you and your fellow classmates.
CLICK HERE REGISTER TODAY
Please Note: Even if you are not planning to attend the reunion, we ask that you please complete the registration form so that you can receive your medallion or coin.
Questions? Contact Dr. June Cowell-Oates, director of alumni affairs and program officer for student affairs at 314.454.8694 or June.Cowell-Oates@barnesjewishcollege.edu.
Friday, May 14
3 p.m. Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 15
12:30 p.m. Reunion Meet and Greet
1 p.m. Opening/Welcome
1:15 p.m. Keynote Speakers
2 p.m. Then and Now
2:45 p.m. Medallion Ceremony
3 p.m. After Party
Submit your photos to Goldfarb's "Blast from the Past" virtual reunion online photo album!
- Please submit two of your favorite photos to Martha Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photos must be received by Friday, April 2nd.
- Because this is a reunion, we ask that all images submitted are related to your nursing career and/or time at Goldfarb.
- Please include context, approximate year, and/or any information that you believe will help tell us more about the photograph(s).
- Goldfarb School of Nursing reserves the right to determine if the photographs are included in the online photo album