5th,10th, 25th & 50th Class Reunion
We are pleased to announce Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College’s reunion for 2022! We look forward to honoring the friendships that formed here 50, 25, 10 and 5 years ago at Barnes Hospital School of Nursing, Jewish Hospital School of Nursing and Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College.
Please mark your calendars for Friday, August 26 at 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, August 27 at 8:30 a.m.
Reunion planning is underway for a day of fun activities for you and your fellow classmates.
Please Note: Even if you are not planning to attend the reunion, we ask that you please complete the registration form so that you can receive your medallion or coin.
Questions? Contact Dr. June Cowell-Oates, director of alumni affairs and program officer for student affairs at 314.454.8694 or [email protected].
Reunion Activities at a Glance-
- Hors d’Oeuvres and drinks with Individual Class
- Commencement Ceremony
- Alumni Luncheon
- Medallion Ceremony
- Goldfarb Academic Update with Dr. Angela Clark, Maxine Clark and Bob Fox
- Philanthropy and Student Support Efforts by The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital
Friday, August 26
Join your classmates for a casual evening gathering for drinks and appetizers to catch up with one another.
Saturday, August 27
Graduates are invited to participate in the Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College commencement ceremony at Powell Symphony Hall in St. Louis. A shuttle is reserved to take you and other attendees to and from the College and the commencement festivities for your convenience.
Medallion Ceremony Livestream Link:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 8693 2678
Submit your photos to Goldfarb's "Blast from the Past" virtual reunion online photo album!
- Please submit two of your favorite photos to Martha Stewart at [email protected]
- All photos must be received by Friday, August 12th.
- Because this is a reunion, we ask that all images submitted are related to your nursing career and/or time at Goldfarb.
- Please include context, approximate year, and/or any information that you believe will help us know more about the photograph(s).
- Goldfarb School of Nursing reserves the right to determine if the photographs are included in the online photo album