The Business Office at Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College is responsible for charging tuition and fees, accepting payments, and processing refunds. Please let us know if we can assist you while you pursue your nursing education.
The programs listed below have predetermined classes and costs. For your convenience, we have listed the tuition and fees for your program and start terms. This information is an estimate, the College reserves the right to change this information at any time. If you have any questions please call the Business Office at 314.454.8619.
To review other costs associated with degree programs, please click here.
Payment of Student Charges
Tuition and fees, minus known financial aid, is due:
- the first week of the term, or
- in installments: 25% per month paid approximately 1st week of term & 1st week of subsequent months.
Payments can be made by:
- check mailed to: Goldfarb School of Nursing, Attn: Business Office, 4483 Duncan Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110
- ACH via Nelnet online payment portal: see flyer (Nelnet is accessible through GUS Connect single sign-on)
- Debit/Credit Card via Nelnet onine payment portal: see flyer (Nelnet is accessible through GUS Connect single sign-on)
Students with a balance who are not adhering to the above due date schedule will have a Hold placed on their student account. A Hold restricts registration and release of transcripts. The Business Office reserves the right to disenroll students if the outstanding balance is in arrears.
Monthly statements are not printed/mailed. If you require a printed statement for a scholarship or aid application, please contact the Business Office.
Banner Self Service
Online access to view your student account is available by following these few simple steps:
- Login to GUS Connect with your user name and password.
- Current students: Select “My Academics”
- Former students: Select “Customize Me”
- Select “Account” in the Registration and Records box.
- Enter “Yes” to the security information request.
If you have difficulty accessing your account, please contact GSON Information Services at 314.362.9229.
There are six (6) sections in the Student account and we recommend you focus on the Account Summary by Term. This report will show charges and payments for current and past terms going back to January 1, 2010. You should also check the “View Holds” report. This report will indicate if there is a specific hold on your account and identifies individuals to contact.
Banner Self Service is for your use only and the Business Office personnel will not be able to see these reports. You can print these reports and bring them to our office if you have any questions or need to mail your parent a copy of your bill.