The following list is to keep our alumni community informed of fellow classmate's personal updates including: wedding announcements, birth announcements and obituaries. Alumni personal updates are listed by graduation decade. Please share your personal updates for future alumni e-newsletters by sending them to [email protected] or by filling out the Contact Us form and select "Submit a class note."
- Mr. Tom Marose, class of 2013, and his wife gave birth to a baby boy in January 2014. This is their first child.
- Mr. Phillip Quintela, class of 2009, was married on January 31, 2013. Amy and Phil welcomed a little girl in May 2013.
- Ms. Amy Antalick, class of 2011, is welcomed her first child on July 14, 2014.
- Ms. Emily Dreyer, class of 2011, and her husband Jason had their first baby, a girl they named Lacey in the fall of 2012.
- Ms. Mindy Seiffert, class of 2008, married Troy Reynolds, a CRNA in the Washington University Anesthesiology Department in the fall of 2012.
- Ms. Katy Spal, class of 2011, and her husband had their second son on December 30, 2012.
- Ms. Amanda Ransom, class of 2007, gave birth to her second child, a daughter Felicity, in March 2014. Amanda and Craig also have a son, Laettner, who was born in October 2010.
- Michael Avidan, MBBCh, research director, and his wife Tracy welcome their second child, Alon in December 2013. Michael and Tracy’s son Alon joins his sister, Naomi, who was born in August 2012.
- Mr. Jason Clark, class of 2010, and his wife now have four children: Jackson, Jameson, Jillian and Jayne.
- Katie Cass, class of 2013, and her husband had a baby boy, Carter Douglas Cass, on 12/7/14.
- Mindy Seiffert Reynolds. class of 2008, and her husband, Troy, had a son, Mason Kristopher Reynolds, on December 4th, 2014.
- Christopher Patton, class of 2013, and his wife welcomed their first child this past fall.
- Caroline Phillips, class of 2013, and her husband welcomed a son this past summer.
- Andrea Atkins, class of 2010, and her husband welcomed a child this past summer.
- Stephanie Holman, class of 2010 was married on 12/13/14 and welcomed thier daughter, Genevieve Marguerite on 12/09/2017.
- Our alumna, Dianne Pope, 1969 graduate of Barnes Hospital School of Nursing, passed away on January 15, 2018 at the age of 69. Her sister, Julie Pope is a family contact at [email protected] or 972.523.3468.