Thank you for your interest in Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College! We are dedicated to preparing a highly capable and compassionate health care workforce.
In addition to a supportive community of fellow students and renowned faculty, applying to the Goldfarb School of Nursing means:
- Access to cutting-edge simulation technology
- Accelerated programs for busy adults
- A forward-thinking learning and research environment
- Opportunities to gain experience at top hospitals
Ready to submit your application? Get started by setting up your account.
The Application Process
For detailed information about when you should submit your application, costs and more, please visit:
After submitting your application and required materials, decisions are typically made in 10-12 weeks.
Your Login ID and PIN
On the next screen, you will be asked to create a first time user account with a login ID and PIN. Please keep track of this information. You’ll need it to log back into your account to check your status. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all required records have been received by the Admissions Office. Only completed applications will be reviewed.
On your online application, please list each college where you have earned college-level credit in the past—even if you only completed one course and that course transferred to another college or the course is not a prerequisite for our program.
We will only accept official transcripts that are sent directly to us from the college, and we do not accept faxed transcripts as “official.” Electronic transcripts can be sent to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If electronic delivery is not an option, official transcripts can be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
4483 Duncan Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
The admissions application has eight sections and all required questions must be answered. You can start the application and complete it at a later time, if needed. To help you navigate each section, please refer to our helpful hints for online applications.
Choosing a Program That's Right for You
We offer a range of programs depending on your experience and availability. There are three paths to earning your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN):
- The Accelerated BSN option is a program designed for people who already have a Bachelor's degree in another field. It's a 12-month (3-term), full-time program that prepares students for the NCLEX-RN exam to become a registered nurse (RN).
- The Upper Division BSN option is a full-time, 20-month (5-term) program that prepares students for the NCLEX-RN exam to become a registered nurse (RN).
- Online RN to BSN option is for applicants who have earned their nursing diploma or an Associate of Science degree in Nursing and have a current RN license.
Interested in a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or a post-MSN certificate? We are currently admitting students in three different MSN concentrations:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Health Systems and Population Health Leadership
- Nurse Anesthesia
If you are looking to obtain your Doctorate in Nursing, you can apply for:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
For application questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 314.454.7057. We’re always happy to help! You can find additional resources by reviewing our admissions page for more information.