The admissions application has 8 sections and all required questions must be answered. To make sure that you provide the correct information, we’ve put together some helpful hints:
1. Name: This section requires you to enter your “legal” name, first and last. If your “birth name” is different than your current legal name, please enter your birth name in this section. If you had been known by another other names in the past, please list those names in the “Other names by which you have been known” answer box. You are also required to provide a “Preferred First Name.” This can be the same as your “legal” first name.
2. Permanent Address and Phone: Please provide the best mailing address for correspondence to be mailed to you. When entering your phone number, please enter the “Area Code” in the first box and the next 7 digits in the second box. You can leave the 3rd box (labeled as “extension”) blank.
3. Personal Information: Please answer all required questions in this section.
4. Program Options: Please choose the program that is right for you after reviewing the admissions requirements for our programs. The unclassified option has specific requirements that you need to know about before applying to come to Goldfarb as an “unclassified” student. Please contact the Admissions Office at 314-454-7057 for more information.
5. Emergency Contact Information: This information is optional.
6. Previous College: When entering your previous college(s), please use the “Lookup College Code” option to locate your college(s). If you are having difficulty finding your college(s) this way, please contact the Admissions Office for assistance at 314-454-7057. If you have earned college-level credit at more than one college, please enter each college in this section. Please click on the “Enter or View another College or Degree” button to enter the next college record. If you plan to attend a new college in the future, please enter that college and enter your expected future start date in the “College Attend From Date” section (dates don’t need to be exact). You can also enter future dates in the “College Degree Date” portion if you expect to earn a degree in the future.
7. Test Scores: This section is only for entering scores for the TOEFL test (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
8. International Information: This section should be completed by only non-US citizens.
Once all sections have been checked off, please click on the “Application is Complete” button. You must be connected to a printer at this point in order to proceed. You will be taken to the “Admissions Agreement” page. In order to submit your application, you must click on “I agree to the terms”.
From here, you will arrive at the Signature Page. Click on the link that reads, “Click here to access Signature Page.” Please print out this page and mail it to the Admissions Office (address is on the Signature Page) along with a check or money order for the $50 application fee. Do not send cash through the mail.
Ready to Apply?
Get started by setting up your account. Clicking the button below will open a new window, enabling you to refer back to these tips as needed.
For application questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 314.454.7057. We’re always happy to help! You can find additional resources by reviewing our admissions page for more information.