Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web

FAQ - Financial Aid

How do I apply for financial aid?

All federal and state programs require submission of the FAFSA form, as well as other applications and documentation. All forms can be completed through our Financial Aid section. If you would like assistance in completing these forms, please give our office a call and we can set a convenient time for you to come in and complete these forms.

Alumni, Stay in touch!

Update your information, tell us what you have been up to and share your accomplishments.
General Information: 314.454.7055
4483 Duncan Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
© Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved.