Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web

FAQ - Admissions

I have a photo copy of my college transcript. Can I submit that as an "Official transcript"?

No, we only accept college transcripts that arrive in our office in a sealed, untampered envelope or an electronic transcript that is sent directly from the college to our Admissions Office email at [email protected] .  The electronic email must have proper security measures in place. 

Alumni, Stay in touch!

Update your information, tell us what you have been up to and share your accomplishments.
General Information: 314.454.7055
4483 Duncan Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
© Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved.