The applicant has certain rights and responsibilities.
- To know that they will not be discriminated against based on policies and procedures that are fair and equitable and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any factor protected by law in the administration of educational policies, admission policies, financial aid, employment or any other college program or activity.
- To be treated with respect and professionalism.
- To be communicated with in a truthful and timely manner.
- To contact the admissions advisors if they would like to discuss their decision regarding admission or denial.
- To submit the necessary information in a timely manner when applying for admission.
- To contact the admissions department if they have questions about the application process.
- To fill out the application with honesty and truth.
- To inform the admissions department of changes in contact information.