- Minimum 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on core prerequisites
- Minimum of 54 credit hours in the following prerequisites.
(Note: Anatomy and Physiology I and II and Microbiology must have been taken within the last five years. Core Prerequisites may not have been taken more than twice within the last five years.)
- Anatomy and Physiology I with lab*
- Anatomy and Physiology II with lab*
- Microbiology with lab*
- General Psychology*
- Human Growth and Development* (across the lifespan)
- English Composition I*
- English Composition II
- Speech or Oral Communications
- (1) Social Science Course Elective (3 credit hours) - (Examples: Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Speech, History, Economics, Political Science, Geography, Criminal Justice; Please refer to your college catalog for other social science courses)
- (3) Humanities Course Electives (9 credit hours total) - (Examples: Philosophy, Music, Art, Foreign Language, Literature, Religion; Please refer to your college catalog for other humanities courses)
- (3) Elective Courses (9 credit hours total) - (Example: Any 3 credit hour college level course)
Core prerequisite courses are required for applicants with a bachelor's degree.