Please see below about information regarding our Transfer of Credit Policy:
TRANSFER CREDITS FOR MSN and DNP GRADUATE PROGRAMS*
- Students may transfer up to nine (9) credit hours toward their MSN and DNP course work. Transfer credit is considered for courses taken elsewhere. The following graduate courses must have been taken within five years of admission: Advanced Pharmacology, Advanced Health Assessment and Advanced Pathophysiology. Work presented for transfer credit must be from an accredited college/university and is subject to evaluation in light of the degree requirements of the college. Transfer courses are not computed in the GPA.
- The student must submit an official transcript to the DNP Program Director of the specific track they are applying to, and he/she must make a request for the transfer credit, demonstrating successful completion of the courses. A course syllabus must also be submitted. A grade of “B” or higher must have been earned in each course. The courses will be recorded on the student’s record to fulfill the program requirements.
*MSN programs will be phased out in the near future.
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY COURSE CREDIT IN THE HEALTHCARE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE PROGRAM
Credit for previous courses completed in the Health Care Operational Excellence program at Washington University will be accepted and not considered transfer credit. A maximum of 15 credit hours (5 courses) will be accepted for courses which are identical to the courses required in the DNP Health Systems & Population Health Leadership program, a partnership program with Washington University’s McKelvey School of Engineering.
The student must submit his/her transcripts to the DNP Program Director of the HSPHL track, demonstrating successful completion of each course. A grade of “B” or higher must have been earned in each course. The courses will be recorded on the student’s record to fulfill the program requirements.
Here is a list of Institutions with whom we have articulation agreements:
- Blackburn College
- Fontbonne University
- Greenville College
- Harris-Stowe University
- Jefferson College
- Lewis and Clark Community College
- Lindenwood University
- Missouri Baptist University
- St. Charles Community College
- St. Louis Community College: Florissant Valley, Forest Park, Meramec, Wildwood
- Southwestern Illinois College (SWIC)
- Westminster College