Undergraduate Program Admission Procedure
Applications will be considered when all of the following materials have been completed and submitted to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed undergraduate online application
- A signed Signature Page* with $50 non-refundable application fee (check or money order payable to Barnes-Jewish College)
- The Talent Plus Assessment** (for more information on Talent Plus click here)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended sent to the Office of Admissions
- Regardless of U.S. residency, international applicants who received associate, undergraduate degrees or higher from colleges and universities in which English is not the primary language must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination as an indicator of ability to read, write and comprehend English. This requirement is waived for applicants who received degrees from colleges and universities in which the primary language is English. Barnes-Jewish College recommends that students take the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT). The score requirement for the IBT is 85, with minimum scores of 21 for reading and 23 for writing. The score requirement for the computer-based test is 240, with a minimum score of 4.5 on the Test of Written English. The score requirement for the paper-based test is 575.
- Additional credentials may be requested after an initial review of the applicant's file
- For RN to BSN applicants, proof of RN licensure is required for admission
*Link to the signature page will be available for printing immediately upon submission of online application.
**Link to the Talent Plus assessment will be emailed to applicant once the college receives a signed signature page and the $50 non-refundable application fee.
All credentials received become the property of Barnes-Jewish College. Providing incorrect information concerning previous enrollment at other colleges or universities will void admission to the College.
Admission Entry Terms
Spring, Summer, Fall
BSN Upper Division
Spring, Summer, Fall
RN to BSN
Admission is valid only for the term stated and may not be used for subsequent terms.
Barnes-Jewish College communicates admission decisions by letter.
For further information, please contact:
Office of Admissions
Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
4483 Duncan Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
Telephone: (314) 454-7057/ (800) 832-9009
Fax: (314) 362-9250