- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree or a bachelor’s degree in a related field from a regionally accredited institution of higher education *
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale in all undergraduate and graduate course work
- A minimum of one year of RN experience in an ICU setting. Highest priority is given to applicants with the most recent experience in high acuity environments and a broad base of adult invasive hemodynamic and ventilator monitoring and management.
- Successful completion of the following undergraduate course prerequisites: (3 credit hours each)
- Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Assessment
* The program will consider RN applicants with a bachelor's degree in a related field if approved by the program director.