Please select the topic below for which you wish to see more information:
- An electronic graduation application will be accessible for students who have entered their final term at Goldfarb School of Nursing.
- Students are expected to submit the electronic application for graduation via GUS Connect during the beginning of their final term.
- Students who do not wish to have their names appear in the Graduation Program must sign, date, and return the graduation confirmation page to the Registration Office.
- Upon receipt of your Graduation Application your Academic and Support Services Advisor will complete a graduation audit to ensure you have met all graduation requirements.
- All responsibilities and financial obligations to the College must be met no later than one month prior to graduation.
- Degrees are conferred approximately one week after the commencement ceremony.
- Students will be notified via their Outlook e-mail address when diplomas are available for pick-up.
- If you do not pick your diploma up by the date specified in your E-mail it will be mailed to the address you specified on your graduation application.
- Graduation Honors are administered to students based on the scale outlined below.
|SUMMA CUM LAUDE
||3.90 - 4.00
|MAGNA CUM LAUDE
||3.75 - 3.89
||3.60 - 3.74
- Graduation Honors are calculated at the end of the 10th week of the students' final term to establish honors designations for the Commencement and Honors Convocation programs
- Graduation Honors are calculated once again after all grades have been submitted, which occurs after the Commencement Ceremony but prior to the Degree Conferral process.
- Due to the differing calculation dates some students' honors designations may change from those published in the ceremony programs.
- The official honors designation associated with your graduation from Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College will be reflected on your Transcript and your Diploma.