Enrolled Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College students with a valid student ID number can order and purchase student uniforms online.
To access the online store
– Visit www.co-store.com/BarnesJewishCollege/Uniforms
Note: make sure to include the ‘www.’ at the beginning of the URL, as the site will not function without this.
– To enter the site, you must enter a username and password. First time users, use your Goldfarb student ID
for your username and the password goldfarb1
Remember: Capitalize the letter ‘A’ in your username/Goldfarb student ID. Also, remember to use all lower case for the password goldfarb1
– Once logged in, update your email address, first and last name, username and password under the My Account tab. This will ensure that your account unique to you. It is important to update your email as this will be the only way to receive order confirmation and to use the Forgot Password feature in the future.
While you are updating this information, you can click on the Address Book feature in the My Account tab. In the Address Book, you can add shipping and billing information so it will auto populate during checkout. This is not necessary, but a time saver.
– After updating your account, you are ready to go shopping.
Purchasing student uniforms
– When you are finished shopping, click the check out button. You can then fill out your shipping and billing information (if not completed in the Address Book feature). Credit cards are the only payment method accepted, and the shipping amount will automatically populate at check out.
If you have any questions, please call our customer service line at 314-809-2607.
Starting August 1, with a valid student ID or verification letter, students can visit the following location for uniform fittings and purchase:
1564 Fenpark Dr
Fenton MO 63026
Monday: 8 am – 6 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Uniform fitting and ordering is available during new student orientation, with limited sizes and quantities available for purchase. Please check the online calendar
for the next new student orientation.
Questions? Contact Malou Jamie