At Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment that’s brimming with energy, ideas and resources.
We cultivate a close-knit, positive work environment that fosters open communications with leadership and amongst various departments, with the goal of providing an outstanding experience for our nursing students.
At the same time, we enjoy the resources and benefits of being a part of a large, world-class medical center campus. As a member of Barnes-Jewish Hospital and BJC HealthCare system, Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College offers a generous compensation and rewards package that continually supports your personal, professional and financial goals. Coverage for many of our benefits, including medical, dental and prescriptions, begins the first month following your date of hire.
Our core benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Coverage - Many comprehensive coverage options are available for employees and eligible dependents.
- Vision Plan - Savings offered through the Barnes Eyecare Network.
- Pharmacy Program - Pays portion of prescription drug costs for those enrolled in medical coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - Allows you to set aside pre-tax income to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses.
- Domestic Partner Benefits - Coverage available to same-gender domestic partner and their eligible dependents includes medical, dental, vision and pharmacy benefits.
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) - There are several life insurance benefit levels from which to choose. Matching amount of AD&D insurance is included, as well as the opportunity to purchase additional coverage.
- Dependent Life Insurance Coverage - Life insurance coverage at group rates for spouses and eligible dependents of employees.
- Short -Term and Long Term Disability - Designed to help provide a financial safety net if employees become disabled and are unable to work.
- Voluntary Short Term Disability - Financial protection that covers short-term illnesses.
- Long Term Care Insurance - A voluntary insurance benefit to help pay for long-term care, including nursing home and domestic care, for employees or family members.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance - Extra protection if death or certain types of accidents occur while traveling on business authorized by Barnes-Jewish.
- Paid Time Off - Vacation accrual, holidays and personal time.
- 401(k)/403(b) Retirement Savings Plan - Features a combination of employee and employer contributions.
- Pension Plan - Employer-paid defined benefit pension plan. Automatic participation for most employees once eligibility requirements are met.
- Merit Pay Programs - Available to regular full-time and part-time employees.
- Employee Recognition and Referral Programs - Special programs and rewards for staff members who exhibit exemplary performance, as well as those who refer candidates that are ultimately hired.
To search for additional current openings at Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College, follow the below instructions:
- Prospective Employees:
If you are not a current BJC HealthCare employee, please visit our online job application system and select "Goldfarb School of Nursing" under locations.
- Current BJC HealthCare Employees:
Please visit myBJCnet > myHR > myCareers. You may also contact our recruiter Dettra Fields.
Barnes-Jewish College is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.
When visiting Barnes-Jewish College, accommodations are available at the Parkway Hotel, which is only one block from the College and two blocks from the Central West End Metrolink station.
For information about our campus crime and security statistics and policies, please click here.
PLEASE NOTE: We have been alerted that our organization's name, BJC HealthCare, has been used in a fraudulent way to try to gain access to personal information and/or money online. Please be aware that all legitimate BJC employment opportunities are accessible only through the BJC, hospital or health service websites. Job applicants will NEVER be asked to visit another website to enter personal information or conduct an online job interview and will NEVER be asked to pay for employment referrals or job offers.
If you suspect you are a victim of fraud, please contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at http://www.ic3.gov/.