The Alumni Advisory Council members serve as the Alumni Ambassadors to Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College. Council members advise the Dean and the Association in fulfilling the alumni association's mission to:
- Unite the graduates of the legacy educational institutions of Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College.
- Support the interests of the College.
- Promote the professional and educational advancement of nursing.
To nominate yourself or a classmate to be a Council member, please download the nomination form or go to the "Contact" page and select "Nominate an alumnus/a for the Alumni Advisory Council."
2014 Alumni Association Advisory Council Members:
- Marilyn Baumann, ‘83, Chair
- Mary Ann Zimmerman, ‘76
- Penny Bari, ‘61
- Beverly Ervin, ‘60
- Mystery Hahn, '12
- George F. Holland, '06
- Julie Lewis, '11
- Markeita Moore, '83
- Jennifer Tice Williams, '06, '07
- Julie Spencer, '09, faculty member
- Mia Stefani, student
- Monica Witherspoon, student
- June Cowell-Oates, director of alumni affairs and program officer for student affairs and diversity